1. You contact us with your address, contact details and a brief description of what is required.
2. We use ordnance survey and other information to assess your project against planning policy. We will research relevant planning policy in your area and will then email you with a fee proposal if we believe there is a reasonable chance of gaining planning permission.
3. We visit your property and undertake a laser measured survey.
4. We produce the survey drawing in approximately a week.
5. We invoice you 50%
6. You provide us with a design brief
7. We produce the first draft planning drawings
8. Once you are happy and have signed off the drawings we will submit them to the planning department.
9. Whilst drawings are being considered by the planning department we produce and submit detailed drawings to Building Control.
10. We invoice you the remaining 50%
11. We make amendments if required by the council.
12. We notify you of the decision and provide you with approved building regulations drawings for your builder